Condizioni Generali di Vendita
Art. 1 – Disposizioni generali
1. L’utente navigando in quest’area accede a Ristorante Titì dal 1890, accessibile mediante l’url: www.Ristorante-Bologna.it. La navigazione e la trasmissione di un ordine di acquisto sul sito comportano l’accettazione delle Condizioni e delle Politiche di Protezione dei Dati adottate dal sito stesso ivi indicate.
2. Le presenti Condizioni Generali di Vendita si applicano alla vendita di prodotti con esclusivo riferimento agli acquisti effettuati sul sito conformemente alle disposizioni della Parte III, Titolo III, Capo I, Codice del Consumo (D.lgs. n. 206/05 modificato dal D.lgs. n. 21/14 e D.lgs. 70/03) da parte di
Società TITI’ SRL
Sede: Via Gesso 133/a Zola Predosa Bologna
Partita IVA: 00863431201
Iscritta al REA, numero 22.6547.98
3. L’utente è tenuto, prima di accedere ai prodotti forniti dal sito, a leggere le presenti Condizioni Generali di Vendita che si intendono generalmente ed inequivocabilmente accettate al momento dell’acquisto.
4. Si invita l’utente a scaricare e stampare una copia del modulo d’acquisto e delle presenti Condizioni Generali di Vendita i cui termini Ristorante Titì dal 1890 si riserva di modificare unilateralmente e senza alcun preavviso.
5. E’ possibile utilizzare il sito e quindi accedere a prodotti forniti dallo stesso ed all’acquisto di questi nelle seguenti lingue:
Art. 2 – Oggetto
1. Le presenti Condizioni Generali di Vendita disciplinano l’offerta, l’inoltro e l’accettazione di ordini d’acquisto di prodotti su Ristorante Titì dal 1890 e non disciplinano, invece, la fornitura di servizi o la vendita di prodotti da parte di soggetti diversi dal venditore che siano presenti sul medesimo sito tramite link, banner o altri collegamenti ipertestuali.
2. Prima di inoltrare ordini ed acquistare prodotti e servizi da soggetti diversi, suggeriamo di verificare le loro condizioni di vendita.
Art. 3 – Conclusione del contratto
1. Per concludere il contratto di acquisto, sarà necessario compilare il formulario in formato elettronico e trasmetterlo seguendo le relative istruzioni.
2. In esso sono contenuti il rinvio alle Condizioni Generali di Vendita, le immagini di ciascun prodotto ed il relativo prezzo, i mezzi di pagamento che è possibile utilizzare, le modalità di consegna dei prodotti acquistati e i relativi costi di spedizione e consegna, un rimando alle condizioni per l’esercizio del diritto di recesso; modalità e tempi di restituzione dei prodotti acquistati.
3. Prima di concludere il contratto, sarà chiesto di confermare l’avvenuta lettura delle Condizioni Generali di Vendita comprensive dell’Informativa sul diritto di recesso e del trattamento dei dati personali.
4. Il contratto è concluso quando il venditore riceve il formulario compilato dall’utente, previa verifica della correttezza dei dati ivi contenuti.
5. L’acquirente sarà obbligato al pagamento del prezzo dal momento in cui la procedura di inoltro dell’ordine on line sarà conclusa. Ciò avverrà cliccando sul tasto “CONCLUDI ORDINE” alla fine della procedura guidata.
6. Concluso il contratto, il venditore prende in carico l’ordine per la sua evasione.
Art. 4 – Utenti registrati
1. Nel completare le procedure di registrazione, l’utente si obbliga a seguire le indicazioni presenti sul sito e a fornire i propri dati personali in maniera corretta e veritiera.
2. Una volta effettuata la registrazione, l’utente riceverà una mail di conferma nella email da lui fornita. La conferma dovrà essere comunicata al massimo entro 4 ore. Trascorso questo periodo, in difetto di conferma, Ristorante Titì dal 1890 sarà liberato da ogni impegno nei confronti dell’utente.
3. La conferma esonererà in ogni caso Ristorante Titì dal 1890 da ogni responsabilità circa i dati forniti dall’utente. L’ utente si obbliga a informare tempestivamente Ristorante Titì dal 1890 di qualsiasi variazione dei propri dati in ogni tempo comunicati.
4. Qualora poi l’utente comunichi dati non esatti o incompleti ovvero anche nel caso in cui vi sia contestazione da parte dei soggetti interessati circa i pagamenti effettuati, Ristorante Titì dal 1890 avrà facoltà di non attivare ovvero di sospendere il servizio fino a sanatoria delle relative mancanze.
5. In occasione della prima richiesta di attivazione di un profilo da parte dell’utente, Ristorante Titì dal 1890 attribuirà allo stesso nome utente ed una password. Quest’ultimo riconosce che tali identificativi costituiscono il sistema di validazione degli accessi dell’utente ai Servizi ed il solo sistema idoneo ad identificare l’utente che gli atti compiuti mediante tale accesso saranno a lui attribuiti e avranno efficacia vincolante nei suoi confronti.
6. L’utente si obbliga a mantenerne la segretezza dei suoi dati d’accesso e a custodirli con la dovuta cura e diligenza e a non cederli anche temporaneamente a terzi.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability when the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail or telephone.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Ristorante Titì from 1890 will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Ristorante Titì since 1890 became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Titì restaurant since 1890 markets:
Takeaway Food and Drink
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: http://ristorante-bologna.it/take-away/
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Ristorante Titì from 1890 will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Ristorante Titì to supply what has been sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Paypal directly online
On delivery at home or at home by means of cash or electronic cards excluding American Express and Diners
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Titì restaurant since 1890 has only delivered to the town of Zola Predosa, Monte San Pietro, Casaleccho di Reno in the province of Bologna
2. Titì restaurant since 1890 will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made on the day and at the time requested by the customer within the opening hours of the Titì Restaurant since 1890 which makes the weekly closing day on Wednesday.
4. If it is not possible to make the delivery on the requested day or time. the Titì Restaurant will contact the customer to arrange a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us, the Titì Restaurant assumes no responsibility.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will NOT be returned, including delivery costs
8. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity that may be carried out, this guarantee is valid on condition that the defect occurs immediately upon delivery and that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 hours from delivery.
3. In the event of proven non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products free of charge, by replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the resolution of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 72 hours prior to the agreed delivery.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 72-hour period must be calculated from the first scheduled delivery.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not obligatory.
5. The goods must be sent back to:
via Gesso 133a Zola Predosa Bologna
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the refund until the goods have been received or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Ristorante Titì since 1890 are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Nicola Finelli.
3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Nicola Finelli.
4. The data will be processed at Via Gesso 133 / a Zola Predosa Bologna.
5. The data is processed exclusively electronically, through IT tools and media designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
6. We proceed to the processing of the data provided by users in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party suppliers of payment, shipping services as well as the contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment is necessary for the conclusion itself and for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the relative treatment results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the inability for the user to receive these additional services.
10. The user, in always has the right for his data to be updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those whose retention is unnecessary in in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also withdraw the consent to the processing of their data previously given to Titì Restaurant at any time since 1890.
13. All rights provided by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: info@Ristorante-Bologna.it
14. At the first visit, the user will be invited to choose his own language and will offer the possibility to save the preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of so-called identification codes cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
15. The hard disk collects information on the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address info@Ristorante-Bologna.it, by telephone at the following telephone number: 051-75150, and by post at the following address:
Via Gesso 133a Zola Predosa Bo
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 04/27/2020.
To make this site work well, we sometimes install small data files called “cookies” on your device. Even most of the big sites do the same.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that sites save on your computer or mobile device while you visit them. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (e.g. login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies?
You can check and / or check the cookies as you wish – to find out more, go to AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost all browsers to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will have to manually change some preferences every time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain functions are not available.
Via Gesso 133/a
Zola Predosa 40069 Bologna
Tel: 0039 051 751550
Cell: 0039 335 6437591
E-mail : Posta@Ristorantetiti.it